Mandatory Meetings for all current and prospective Altar Servers:
- Saturday, August 28th (9am in Main Church)
- Saturday, September 11th (9am in Main Church)
Young parishioners may receive training and formation to function as altar servers for both the school (morning Holy Mass, weekly Friday Liturgies, monthly Eucharistic Adoration, etc.) and for the parish (weekly Saturday/Sunday Mass, Funerals & Weddings, special liturgies, etc.). Meetings are held monthly and new servers may join at any time.
- Must have already received First Communion
- Must be in 5th grade or higher
- Attend all mandatory meetings
For more information please contact:
Scott Henry, Parish Altar Server Coordinator: 457-7280, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hugo De La Rosa III, School Altar Server Coordinator: 457-4677, email@example.com
Planning Center Services Mobile App
View you schedule, setup reminders, block dates, confirm you shift or sign-up to help on other masses.